My beach birthday!

July 11, 2014

For my birthday last week we went to the beach.  It was the hottest day of the year so far at over 90 degrees!  We moved to Seattle to get away from the horrid heat of the midwest yet here it is :(

Our beach day only lasted for 45ish minutes because of the heat but I had a lovely time!  Liam wasn't a huge fan of the water but I think he will be as he gets older!

My day included getting to sleep in until 10! Donuts from Legendary Donuts, coffee from my favorite place, beach, cheeseburger for lunch, hanging out with my kiddo, hubby, and sister in law, and dinner at The Crab Pot.



Liam fell asleep on the way to the beach so here is a birthday selfie with my hubby!
My sweet boy sleeping!  Isn't he adorable in his swimming gear!

A family picture taken by Megan, I forgot Liam's sunglasses and he is voicing his displeasure at me!

He's clinging to me!  He liked looking at the water but it was still cold so he wasn't a fan of touching the water.
My sister in law and her puppy out with us at the beach!



 
Instant crying the minute his feet touched the water...I have to admit it was actually kinda funny!



We gave him the hammer at Joe's Crab Shack and well; he's not allergic to shellfish!



I have spent 10 of the last 12 birthdays with this guy right here.  Here's to many more birthdays (God willing) with the love of my life!

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground