This year I actually made a real list with actually obtainable goals! So I incorporated my same two goals and made it easier for myself to actually obtain them.
1. Read my Bible everyday
- I'm using the She Reads Truth app on my iPhone to read the Bible in a year, it will be the first time I've done this. So far so good! http://www.shopshereadstruth.com/
- Not going well at all so far. I'm a night owl by nature because I don't typically feel well in the morning. Our little one likes to get up before 8am though so in order to get enough sleep, I've got to get to bed earlier.
- We missed the first week due to sickness, but there is always tomorrow!
- I'm actually enjoying roasting vegetables. Broccoli and Cauliflower, some olive oil, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese, baked at 400 for about 10-15min.
- I got a planner! I haven't had a planner since nursing school! I got this planner: http://www.plumpaper.com/ I am so so excited to start using it. I didn't order it until December 31st so I won't get it for another couple of weeks...but it's coming!!
- Today I went through my clothes, baby's clothes, and Matt went though his clothes. We brought six garbage bags of clothing to The Salvation Army today. It feels so good to purge!
- I plan to go to IKEA and get some additional cabinets for the entertainment center and for baby's play room (I will blog about his playroom soon!) because I need somewhere to house my essential oil supplies and rotate toys.
- We are also discussing tearing out what's under our stairs to use for storage. Our house has nearly no storage. Each bedroom has a closet and there is one linen closet upstairs and one linen closet downstairs. There is nowhere to house anything else bigger than a blanket and it's super annoying!
- I've already sold a magnesium oil lotion this year! I totally sell magnesium oil lotion and calendula lotion so if you want some...message me and I will send you out some prices!
- Not going well thus far; we came home from Christmas with bad bad colds. Monday is a new week and a new day. Never miss a Monday!