36 weeks and we hit a small snag

January 14, 2014

How far along: 36 weeks!

Baby is the size of an: Coconut

Total weight gain:  29lbs eek!
 
Maternity clothes: Yes, having trouble finding shirts that are long enough to cover my belly
 
Stretch marks: Yes but I prefer to think of them as tiger strips and my marks for fighting as hard as we did to get pregnant
 
Sleep: I'm so sleepy almost all the time but sleep only comes in spurts.  We finally got our bedroom to be cool enough for me to sleep at night so that's been more helpful!
 
Best moment of this week: Working on your baby blanket since I have more time now
 
Miss anything: Not having swollen feet, being able to do any sort of activity without getting tired, and wearing my wedding rings.
 
Movement: Yes, we have stretches and rolls!
 
Food cravings: Cookies
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: getting too warm
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I'm feeling quite large too
 
Gender: It's a secret
 
Labor signs: I have braxton hicks fairly often but so far no labor
 
Belly button in or out: In
 
Wedding rings on or off: Still off
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Annoyed with the whole bed rest thing and the swollen ankles and the swollen hands and face.  I'm also annoyed that I'm retaining so much fluid!  I seriously gained almost 15lbs in the last month.
 
Looking forward to: Getting to meet you hopefully in the next week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to find out what it is!!! Happy last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger stripes! I love it! Sorry about all the fluid retention and bedrest. That just stinks. But YAY for healthy, growing baby and you are so close to meeting your sweet little one! I seriously cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground