Day 7

January 9, 2013

My favorite quote

This one is easy, this is my life verse!

Phillipians 3:13-14

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.  But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead.  I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus

I don't know how I forgot about this verse in the last three years but I did.  God brought it to me again a short while ago and this is me currently, forgetting what is behind (one never really forgets) and pressing on toward our goal of being parents.  Matt and I can do this because if God is for us...who can be against us right?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that verse. Thank you for sharing that! That's right girl....no looking back, only ahead, and know that God IS on YOUR side. It's easy to forget, but we won't get where we want to go by focusing on where we're not. Gotta keep looking up and ahead. I can't wait until the day I see that post that God has answered your prayers. I just know it's coming.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it! I have loved this verse since I was in middle school I think. This is also the verse that we had for our wedding sermon :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground