This TWW blows!

February 28, 2012

This week sucks! The first half of the two week window is always alright and now I question every little thing my body does that might be different than last month.

I had cramping in my uterus from 7dpo-9dpo and then today my pelvis feels like I have done a ton of sit ups. I'm so tired of over thinking everything! I questions if I tested at the right time for the opk's to trigger, I questioned if we had sex on the right days to catch the egg, and I question if I will ever get pregnant again.

I have wanted to be a mommy since I was 12 years old. I don't know what else to be, I know that I'm good at my job, but I want to be more. I want to be the person that when my child hears my voice they calm down and know that I'm his/her mommy. I want to be the person to get up in the middle of the night to comfort my child because they had a bad dream. I want to kiss boo boo's, I want to cry on his/her first day of school. I want to be the proud mama when my kiddo is on the honor roll. I want to celebrate when they get into the college they want. I want to celebrate when they get engaged. I want to see my parents hold my children and see the love in their eyes for my children like I see in their eyes when they hold my sister's and brother's kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground