First haircut

March 29, 2015

I delayed getting Liam's hair cut because I wanted him to look like a baby for as long as possible.  Matt's little sister is getting married this upcoming weekend and we wanted him to look nice for the wedding so...it was time for a haircut.  We talked about taking him to a kid's cuts place so he would hopefully enjoy the experience but with me starting a new job this past week we didn't have the time to make an appt.  So we went to Target and got a pair of clippers and after supper tonight Matt clipped Liam's hair.  It went pretty well actually, Liam sat and played with a toy throughout the 10 minute haircut.  At the end of the haircut my baby looked more like a little boy than a baby.  My baby is now 14 months old and is more of a little boy than a baby.  I might've shed a tear or two.

Playing with dog food because I forgot to pick it up; you can see how long his hair is

Pre-hair cut

Haircut!



Those are my baby's baby hairs falling off



All done!  Handsome boy

Handsome boy all ready for his Auntie's wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground